- One page order form
- Letters Printed on Santa stationery with matching envelope.
- Letters are fully customizable and editable. Use our examples or write your own letter from scratch!
- Letters have an embossed North Pole postmark on envelope and letter.
- Enveloped stamped – “Special Delivery from the North Pole.”
- Christmas Stamp used as postage.
- Personal information is not sold or used for marketing lists.Easy and convenient 1-page ordering. No expensive add-ons.
- Choice of 2 styles.
- Send now or wait for December 15 Christmas mailing.
- If you wish to send something with the letter (a picture, etc) mail it to the address below. Make sure to include your name or e-mail address so the letter can be linked to the payment.A great value at $3.95 …. it is less expensive than many greeting cards! Don’t waste money on overpriced letters, save the money for gifts!
Hello Boys and Girls,
My name is Kris Kringle and I am Santa Claus. I’m writing this letter to all of you to let you know that I am real; I am coming to your house this Christmas, and I am watching to make sure you are nice and not naughty. No matter where you are or what kind of home you live in, Santa will be there for you on Christmas Eve to bring you the gifts you want, need, and deserve. Are you being good? Are you respecting your Mom, Dad, and others who are taking care of you? Santa can see what you do, you know.
In answer to some of your questions, Santa is very old, but I feel very young at Christmas time. I first started giving gifts to children a long time ago when my beard was still red and the world moved much slower. There were no cars back then, or computers, or airplanes, so my sleigh was the only vehicle in the sky. These days I have to be careful when I’m flying, but my reindeer manage to get me where I need to go.
Yes, I have nine flying reindeer. Their names are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and … you guessed it … Rudolph. I don’t know why they always leave him out. Even if it’s a clear night I still add him to the team every Christmas. He’s part of the family, just like all the elves and Mrs. Claus. We’ve all been together for centuries now so no one gets left out when we celebrate our favorite holiday.
I’ve had a number of other helpers throughout the years going all the way back to the three wise men who brought a special child gifts on the very first Christmas night. Basil of Caesaria, who many call St. Basil, helped in the 3rd Century by giving presents to the poor. St. Nicholas took over the practice after Basil and became known to the Dutch as Sinterklaas, the origin of my title. Was he Santa Claus? Yes and No. He, like so many others, carried the Christmas spirit to others, as I hope you children do.
Every man or woman who wears a white beard and red suit at Christmas time is one of Santa’s helpers. Your Mom and Dad, stepparents, older brothers and sisters, and teachers are all Santa’s helpers. They help me, the one and only real Santa Claus, make choices about which children get nice presents at Christmas time and which do not. So be nice to them, be nice to each other, and you’ll have a Merry Christmas. Want to know more? Write to me. I have a lot of free time between Christmases.
Love and Happiness to All of You,
SantaGram Letters from Santa – Introductory Price Just $3.95!
Order using Paypal
or mail to:
PO Box 1860
Ocean City, NJ 08226
Contact: [email protected] (Place SantaGram in the subject)